!!!LOVE SKY!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With the popularity of Blue sps waning, I still jump on the chance to collect anything I can that's Blue and this one has that deep and crisp coloration I can't resist.

Been in my system about 2 years now and looking fantastic. The literal opposite of the Blue Light Special, this one glows blue under daylights and will look dull and muted under heavy blue.

The Coralvue Reeflux 10K SE bulb had this amazing effect on blue sps. Would make blues pop more than any other bulb ever really. Hard to explain, but it was really cool. I'd love to see this thing under one of those.

Untitled-151 2.jpg

Untitled-148 2.jpg

zheka757

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is exactly what i wanted, when I made order few months ago! And I got Metal halides for my lights

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks dudes! Always good to see a blue guy get some love:)
My favorite coral I lost was a vibrant baby blue stick that I had before they shut down Indo the first time. Never had a name, I had an aefw wipe out and I have never seen another one like it. Like losing a child except that I wept over the coral.
:face-with-hand-over-mouth: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :cool:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
this is exactly what i wanted, when I made order few months ago! And I got Metal halides for my lights
crap! did I sneak one of these in for you or no? if not. I've got one for you for sure.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No I got something else instead, not as blue as this one!

Shoot, yeah my bet would be snipers blue which is pretty sweet too with some green tones but this one is definitely different and a little sharper blue as well

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna have to just start a battle corals only tank...
I have a battle corals rock.. I think half my tank now is battle corals lol.. It’s about full after stuff grows out.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a battle corals rock.. I think half my tank now is battle corals lol.. It’s about full after stuff grows out.
99% of my SPS are BattleCorals
But then I’ve got a ton of LPS in there as well so overall id say probably closer to about half of the corals in my tank are from Adam.

I’m def at that point now of just letting things grow out and fill in. Almost all of them are bursting out with growth now, some explosively so. :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
99% of my SPS are BattleCorals
But then I’ve got a ton of LPS in there as well so overall id say probably closer to about half of the corals in my tank are from Adam.

I’m def at that point now of just letting things grow out and fill in. Almost all of them are bursting out with growth now, some explosively so. :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
That is great news. Always thrilled to hear stuff like that. Glad things are going well.

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back