MACNA 2019 Orlando

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

James Kanouff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to add to your tread for this years show. WHOS GOING??? 50 days and counting down.

This years show is at Disney's Swan and Dolphin resort. You can find the official page here https://macnaconference.org/2019/ with all in the info on vendors, speakers, tickets, hotel opportunities, and soon all the local fish stores. PRO TIP= "there are tons of top notch stores with in 30-45 minutes of the show" W.W.C. , T.S.A, LIVING REEF, S.I.T.C. and several others just to get you motivated.
I encourage folks to meet new friends, participate in show activities, listen to the expert speakers, and organize after show excursions as well. There is lots to do in Orlando!

I had such an incredible time at MACNA 2017 in New Orleans volunteering with the Bayou Reef club crew, that I am helping this year as volunteer coordinator for the conference. I have officially helped every year except 2019 "but I did go" with RAP in orlando and I have to say this is YOUR chance to get in on even more show fun. Sure you might need to spend a day before the show filling gift bags with some friends or watch a door for a few hours during conference hours. But let me tell you, I have met the best folks, had the most fun, and honestly gotten some AWESOME free perks that makes this opportunity 5 stars in my book. I would offer to help any time I can make it to a show. Its that extra interaction thats more than cruising isles looking at awesome stuff that makes the difference for me. The volunteer experience has honestly been that memorable every time I help at a show!

Please consider your MACNA schedule and if you want to get in on the behind the scenes fun just fill out a volunteer form at the bottom of the MACNA front page. I will personally take on the challenge of making this your FAVORITE show ever! I'm an avid hobbyist, local non profit club board member, and now Volunteer coordinator for 2019 MACNA. See you soon reefers!!!

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning to go until I found out it was planned on a Holiday Weekend. That has left me out of a couple.

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning to go until I found out it was planned on a Holiday Weekend. That has left me out of a couple.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I agree. These are always done after school is in so I can't go. I would love to do a family vacation around one but they make it impossible to do so.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%
Back