• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MAG-FLOAT Glass Cleaners & Scraper Blades

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am selling two Mag Float 125 Medium Glass Aquarium Cleaners. They are both used, but in excellent shape. Brand new from BRS, they sell for $34 each.

I am selling one Mag Float 30 Small Glass Aquarium Cleaner. It is also used, but in excellent shape. Brand new from BRS, it sells for $16.50.

Lastly, I am selling three Mag Float Glass Scraper Blades. They are brand new still in the packaging. The scrapers fit both the small and medium (above) Mag Floats. At BRS, they are about $6.50 per scrapper.

Brand new, these items sell for $104 plus shipping. I am selling all the above items for $35.00 plus $10.00 for shipping. Please let me know if you are interested.

IMG_8839.jpeg IMG_8837.jpeg IMG_8838.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back