March's Meeting

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Our next club meeting will be held on March 4th from 6-8pm hosted at Jeremy (@Js.Aqua.Project ) and Nicole's (@dogshowgrl ). The topic will be: "Disease Identification, Treatment, and Quarantine Procedures".

We do not post addresses online so please just message one of us and we will reply with our address.

Please come with any questions you have and feel free to ask away. If you are having any issues at the time, please also bring photos as this will help and everyone can get some practice.

As always, it is free to join the Ocala Reef Club and attend meetings. We only ask that you come with an open mind and a positive attitude.

Also, please bring along any friends/family that are in the hobby or have an interested. The more people we have that are active the more knowledge/experience we have to draw from.

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am certainly going to try to make it for this one. I think I'll be free that day; hoping it pans out!

-Ed

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I replied in the other thread about this.... I hope to go but it depends on if I have my granddaughter or not. More than likely I won't know until the Wednesday before.

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help with disease identification or which quarantine method to use for that new fish your purchased?

Come to our meeting on March 4th from 6-8p being hosted by @Js.Aqua.Project so make sure to message for the address.

As always, meetings are always free to attend. We only ask that you come with an open mind and a friendly attitude. (Except for @S-t-r-e-t-c-h who must bring ceviche!)

If you have any reefing friends please invite them to join you.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help with disease identification or which quarantine method to use for that new fish your purchased?

Come to our meeting on March 4th from 6-8p being hosted by @Js.Aqua.Project so make sure to message for the address.

As always, meetings are always free to attend. We only ask that you come with an open mind and a friendly attitude. (Except for @S-t-r-e-t-c-h who must bring ceviche!)

If you have any reefing friends please invite them to join you.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Sorry, no ceviche this time. I won't be able to make the meeting this week. Next meeting for sure... :)

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well bummer....Our next actual meeting is in May at Scott's ( @Old school 55 ), because in April RAP is April 8th and we are just going to meet up for breakfast down in Orlando before it starts.

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need to trim my pink sinularia leather (from my 60g tank for those that have been to my place). I'll bring small pieces to the meeting for free or I'll cut a larger piece for cheap. I've had this coral for approx. 13 years and I would say it's nearly impossible to kill it. Shoot me a message if interested.

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A big thank you to everyone who made it out tonight. What a turn out!

If any one has any more questions feel free to send a message or post here and we can try to help. I hope the biggest take away is that prevention is by far easier than treatment after the fact.

Here is the slideshow:
https://docs.google.com/presentatio...IImrjKvqT0fQGkTPnZlMFugsf3Y/edit?usp=drivesdk

As a reminder, in April we will not have a formal meeting. Instead, we will meet for breakfast before Reef-a-Palooza in Orlando. We will probably meet around so we have plenty of time to get a seat and eat before doors open.

Our next meeting is May 6th from 6-8p. We are looking at changing hosts as Scott is going to have just moved and will most likely not be ready to host.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando April 8th for RAP.

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad I missed the meeting...got hung up Preparing to leave town... and completely forget about the meeting... o_O what time and location for meeting for breakfast?..

Also I am exploring the possibility of hosting the May Meeting...will get back to you ... Should know in a week or so...

Rick

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.8%
Back