Merry Christmas, and thank you!!!

TorryRx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas to all my fellow reef-geeks!

And an overdue, but huge and heartfelt, thank you to all of y'all who came out to help me with my tanks last weekend: Russ, Daniel, Josh, Marie, Sam, Wes, and Richard. I was so stressed out about being able to get those tanks into the garage and I wound up with more help than I knew what to do with!

Russ, who rallied the troops and brought many needed supplies. You are a true leader, able to motivate people to come together and get the job done. RVC is in great hands with you at the helm!

Josh and Sam, who arrived first and wasted no time at all getting things started. I was so completely impressed...both of you are a force to reckon with!

Marie, for keeping me sane while dealing with your own truly tragic day. (I'll always share my peanut butter pie with you and the girls!)

Daniel, for coming out to help a complete stranger...hope you left having made a bunch of friends! You've certainly made one with me; I really enjoyed getting to know you a bit.

Wes, who missed the boat show to lend a hand as well as your formidable problem-solving skills.

And Richard, who drove what, 2 hours to help out? And didn't even go to a Bass Pro Shop (or get laid)! LOL...

So far, all of the fish are doing well, eating and swimming around in their temporary home (fingers crossed!)

Yeah, so the holidays make me sappy and grateful. And I'm so thankful and honored to have a group of friends like y'all, who share my ideas of what a reef club is really all about...education, camaraderie and friendship. RVC is going to have an incredible year in 2015!

OP
OP
T

TorryRx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, won't let me edit to include one of the most important members of the tank move crew:

Justin, who also came early and stayed for the duration...you were such an incredible help; best of all, you did a fabulous job ******* off my grouchy-old-lady neighbor across the street! :)

Mustang Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I'm pretty good at ******* off grouchy old people, they tend not to like tattoos and beards and younger people, and loud cars lol.

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow it sounds like you guys had quite a project. Glad you got the help you need. Marry Christmas!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 105 80.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back