HexArc Blue- Double ended- 14K- FREE
Ushio 250W Mogul- Used 1 month- $30 each- 2 available
Hamilton 250W Mogul- Used 1 month- $20 each- 2 available
Aquamaxx 250W Mogul-14K- used for 1 year- $10 each- 5 available

photo_zpse9c841c8.jpg

FREE STYROFOAM FOR BOTTOM OF NEW BUILDS:

6 PIECES OF 3/4"X 14.5 X 48".

photo2_zps760032b7.jpg

I can bring to next meeting, but first come first served.

OP
OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL you cant edit "titles", tried to go back and say MH bulbs!!

Nope my MH are going nowhere anytime soon. Ill let the young generation play with LED's while I grow my tank out just fine with the proven method for decades.

Last edited:

jonnyu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I know I was like wow Eddie has LED setup running and he hasn't posted anything about it? Lol well if you do go with a rapid I can help you build it or you can go with the onyx

OP
OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I know I was like wow Eddie has LED setup running and he hasn't posted anything about it? Lol well if you do go with a rapid I can help you build it or you can go with the onyx

Jonny- Get in your plane. Go around the World in 60 days 20 times, THEN make me that offer to build an LED system. :)

Ive been using MH for decades with success. Im a hard ***. I dont change things that are not broken. MH has been a staple in this hobby for over 25 years that i can recall. LEDs have been around only a few years. As ive stated before. Ill let you young guys experiment. I stick to what has worked for decades. Ide rather put my money on other things.

OP
OP
AquamanE

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I'm going to start flying today lol I'm going to get you aboard the LED craze. Lol

Excellent. Meet the demmands i mentioned above and get back to me, lol That should take you a few years.

ReeferEric

Resident Reef Junky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jonny- Get in your plane. Go around the World in 60 days 20 times, THEN make me that offer to build an LED system. :)

Ive been using MH for decades with success. Im a hard ***. I dont change things that are not broken. MH has been a staple in this hobby for over 25 years that i can recall. LEDs have been around only a few years. As ive stated before. Ill let you young guys experiment. I stick to what has worked for decades. Ide rather put my money on other things.

Eddie for the win. LOL @ his comments.

Back