MI Frag swap

Fireworm

Proud member of FWMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got asked to post from another club on RC, and I told them I would post on all of our forums. Maybe one day they will post for our yearly swap in return

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid-Michigan Swap - January 31, 2010

Mid-Michigan Marine Club (MMMC) is a non-profit organization covering the Greater Lansing area. Our club is dedicated to increasing the knowledge of both captive and wild reefs. In doing so we hope to promote the preservation of our world's coral reefs and increase the enthusiasm toward responsible reef keeping.

MMMC is hosting it's 4th annual coral swap meet on Sunday, January 31, 2010 at the Fraternal Order of the Eagles Hall located at 4700 N. Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI from 12:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. The Swap Meet provides marine hobbyists the opportunity to trade tank raised corals and equipment with other hobbyists from around the state. Several vendors, including Preuss Pets located in Lansing's Old Town will also have booths at the swap. Attendance last year exceed 350 hobbyists from across the Midwest. We anticipate a larger turnout this year.

The proceeds from the swap will support the MMMC's ongoing classroom reef project. For additional information about the Mid-Michigan Marine Club and the Swap Meet please visit www.midmichiganmarineclub.org

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%

Back