• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Montipora Spongodes For Sale in Southeast/Central Pennsylvania -- Local Pickup Only

Item Price
$20-35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I have some Green Montipora spongodes frags for sale that were cut a few months ago, nicely encrusted and brightly colored. I love this coral because of how it grows in multiple ways all at once: It branches, plates, and encrusts all at once unlike any other SPS that I've seen. Great beginner SPS with nice contrasting neon green body with dark fleshy polyps. Here are the first three frags I have available. I have larger encrusted frags and can cut smaller ones as well but they would need a few weeks to heal. I also have other montipora available that will be posted for sale soon, if you have any questions, PM me or ask in the thread. Frags are WYSIWYG, Local Pick-up Only near Lancaster, PA.

Frag 1 (2.75") - $35
Spongodes 1.png

Frag 2 (2")- $30
Spongodes 2.png

Frag 3 ( ~2") - $20
Spongodes 3.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back