Status
Not open for further replies.

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a mini colony of Evil Mel Green Skirts, and a mini colony of Orange No Names. Both 25+ polyps. I can bring these to the meeting saturday or you can pick them up from me.

$20 for the Evil Mel's
$20 for the Orange no Names
or $35 for both

Red Hornets not for sale

IMG_1230.jpg

ktaylor660

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want these. I will talk with my wife and see if we are able to make a trip to Knoxville this weekend. I will take both if we can make it.

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want these. I will talk with my wife and see if we are able to make a trip to Knoxville this weekend. I will take both if we can make it.

Sounds good. Welcome to reef2reef by the way. This weekend is the reef club meeting on Saturday. You should check it out if you make it to town. I usually make it up your way at least once a week for work. I was in elizabethton today. So if you don't make it down I may be able to bring them with me one day when I'm up there.

ktaylor660

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like we will be in Knoxville tomorrow afternoon. We have to deliver some of my wife's crafts from her business to one of her customers. I'm guessing it will be 1-2pm before we get there. You can text me or I can text you if you want to do that. I know you all are having a meeting tomorrow, so I could maybe get them after it's over. Just reply here and it will go to my email. Let me know.

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like we will be in Knoxville tomorrow afternoon. We have to deliver some of my wife's crafts from her business to one of her customers. I'm guessing it will be 1-2pm before we get there. You can text me or I can text you if you want to do that. I know you all are having a meeting tomorrow, so I could maybe get them after it's over. Just reply here and it will go to my email. Let me know.

Great! The meeting is noon so after that is fine. Send me a private message with your phone number and I'll text you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back