MORE's 2nd Anniversary Celebration March 2012 Meeting

Patrick2DX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Raul for another awesome meeting, This year was even better then the last one.

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed seeing how big the group has gotten...sheesh, lol, you miss a couple of meetings and you guys multiply!! hahaah:)
Thank you to Raul & Lynn for opening your home once again.
And thank you Chelsea for the deliciously warm and tasty choco-chip cookies...yum!
And thank you to the Ticket Goddess who granted my winning numbers, lol! I am happy with my prizes :)

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! Thanks everyone for the awesome anniversary! I made out like a bandit! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

romanr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Patrick for the kind words. I was very pleased with the turnout. We have some really devoted members and I'm so happy about our northern neighbors who have become so appreciated by all of us and we are happy to call them our members (even if they still maintain their dual citizenship). Michelle, I know how busy you are but we sure miss you and I hope you can squeeze us in once a month.

Brent did a great job with the raffle so look for very healthy ones from here on. Lastly, thank you Mallorie for setting this up and offering to keep it updated. Granted it was Bill who has been trying to get me to setup shop on R2R for well over a year but he never offered to set it up and run it ;)

Chelle's Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, awww come on Bill...... it's not like crazy fish people keep you busy looking for mated pairs of fish, :) hahaha

Yes, Raul- I am (hoping) that things will calm down for me, to where I can make more meetings...I was great when the club started out....then along the lines I lost connection with you guys...sorry :(

I will make it a point to schedule it in :)
And I def want to hit the trips...the tour was great- I personally enjoyed it :) got alot of info..(hope you were able to get something from the DVD)

I came home and informed Jason the first thing I am doing when I am (completely) set up...is sending him and Michael off to a hotel for the day / weekend..and having a meeting!! :)
(but don't count me on the books yet, haha I have aLOT to get done before that happens...but it will happen dagnabit!)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 74 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%

Back