• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving Sale Round II - LE Chalices, Monti - Collector's Look - some hard to find stuff

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving Sale Round II - LE Chalices, Monti, Zoas, Rainbow acro - Collector's Look - some hard to find stuff

Moving time is almost here. Once again I've had some time to sort through the pieces and talk myself into parting with some of my stuff. It's tough to do it but I'm moving and can't take it with me. The following pieces are WYSIWYG. I'll ship Fedex priority overnight for about $60, but can discount this or ship for free if you buy a few pieces......I'm looking to hook someone up as the hobby and R2R have been great to me. Just be sure to sell me an eye later when I ask for one :)

Tyree Bazooka Joe Watermelon Chalice - The pinkest of the pinks - 5 +++ eyes - SOLD
IMGP2703.JPG

Joe's Lemon Peel Chalice - 2 eyes - SOLD

IMGP2691.JPG

Tyree Mystic Sunset Monti - a huge chunk - $50 - SOLD

IMGP2715.JPG

Original Jason Fox Crazy Fox Chalice (the real one with lineage to Jason Fox) - 1 big eye (1")- Sold

IMGP2702.JPG

Joe's Melting Sunset Chalice - don't see this one available very often - 6-7+ eyes - SOLD- cool stripes with pink and gold

IMGP2712.JPG

Reef Raft/Tyree Fireballa Watermelon Chalice - 3 eyes - cool little colony - SOLD

IMGP2694.JPG

Here are a few more from the growout tank:

TDF/Ray's Reef Candlelight Mushroom - 1 healthy baby - $100:

IMGP2725.JPG

Tyree/Sexy Corals Orange Rainbow Palys - 2 polyps - $70 - SOLD

IMGP2727.JPG

And how about this 1 1/4"-1 1/2" super nice frag of Tyree/Joe's Limited Edition Rainbow Acropora - $200 - check out the yellow and red polyps !!!! - SOLD

IMGP2740.JPG

UWW sunburst Monti - 1" - $50 - SOLD

IMGP2744.JPG

Tyree/Joe's Limited Edition Rainbow Acropora - 1" - $175 -SOLD

IMGP2730.JPG

Frags are guaranteed to get there in good shape. Lineage to namer available upon request. Please PM with interest. Thanks !!!

Last edited:

jackers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can vouch for him, and I'm sure many other on here can as well. Top notch pieces and great prices. If I had more room in my tank, I'd be all over that fireballa!

OP
OP
caudill187

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chalices sold as noted above. Mystic Sunset Monti still available. I'll see if I can't part with a few others......more to come tomorrow, bedtime now :)

OP
OP
caudill187

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can vouch for him, and I'm sure many other on here can as well. Top notch pieces and great prices. If I had more room in my tank, I'd be all over that fireballa!

Thanks! Nice to hear from you.

Sweet stuff Greg! I am so tempted!

Thanks Kelby.

Your mystic sunset looks like the USA lol

Yes it does. I grew it that way on purpose....kind of like coral bonzai. LOL

Great looking pieces! Good luck selling them :)

Thank you sir !

OP
OP
caudill187

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a couple at the top and will keep looking - probably post up a few more later :rockon:

OP
OP
caudill187

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added one more frag of the Rainbow Acropora. Last one :) pic above. Montis and Palys are still available for a "pack" deal.

I'm starting to confuse myself with this thread. Happy Reefing.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back