MRC May meeting

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Art (knillifer) will be hosting this months meeting at his house. He will have it on Sunday, May 17th, at 2pm.

As an added bonus for this month, we have two raffle items.
AIRWATERICE has donated their Mighty Mite RO Unit
http://www.airwaterice.com/product/...STEM_50GPD.html

&
Current-USA has donated a FISSION Recirculating Skimmer, rated for up to 225 gallons model #8105

We will be raffling these off just as we did at the swap. Art said he also had a few good sized frags left and would be sold for around $15/each.

pm me for directions. Hope to see ya'll there
smile.gif

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a great meeting yesterday. Thanks to Art and Shannon for hosting and for veryone else who came out to see what Art had. In 6 months, I bet he doesn't even miss the massive colonies we pulled out;).

KniLLifer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a great meeting yesterday. Thanks to Art and Shannon for hosting and for veryone else who came out to see what Art had. In 6 months, I bet he doesn't even miss the massive colonies we pulled out;).

I hope you are right! I'm actually looking forward to the new transformation. I'm really excited for the new frags that I got that will hopefully grow into nice colonies sooooOON.

Thanks,

Art

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 56 65.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.7%
Back