MTRC Frag Swap and Reef Expo 2014 Official Thread!

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, And i don't give those out very often. Great meeting Mark (Melevels reef) And those that missed the BBQ/ Beer fest it was your loss. Good food and good conversation till it hurt. Hope Mark don't miss his flight home, and Jason Fox Corals ROCKS best frag i ever bought.... Had a blast Good luck to the new BOD and thanks to the last. See Ya
Bill

kaoscoder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I felt the raffle portion of the event was deeply disappointing, in that I didn't win anything. ;)

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am drained. Completely. What a great job to everyone involved. I had a good time and it is always nice to get to connect with reef friends from all across the country. I got some killer new items and didn't buy a single stick. Zoas ... yea I got plenty of new ones to grow out. My new rock anemia looked awesome. However it has walked back behind the rocks... hopefully ill get to see it again. I look forward to the "here is what I stole from this guy" threads.

AirAngel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brought home 23 frags. I've forgotten some of them allready. Somehow I ended up with a cinnamon paly I didn't buy. Sad thing is I don't know what it may have been mixed up with that I didn't get.

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 19 frags and a blue hippo tang. It was a ton of fun and I look forward to next year

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a great swap and we enjoyed seeing friends we met last year. We appreciate the efforts of the club and all the customers who came by our table and picked up a pack of Reef Frenzy! For those who had been using our foods since last year we would like to say thanks for your ongoing support. For all the first time customers, we look forward to hearing how your fish enjoy the food. :thumb: We are returning home with an empty cooler after dropping off the few packs we had left at the Aquatic Critter.

Special thanks to Rick and Vanessa at Synergy Reef Systems for entertaining us all weekend!

See you guys next year!

Larry and Veronica

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a great swap and we enjoyed seeing friends we met last year. We appreciate the efforts of the club and all the customers who came by our table and picked up a pack of Reef Frenzy! For those who had been using our foods since last year we would like to say thanks for your ongoing support. For all the first time customers, we look forward to hearing how your fish enjoy the food. :thumb: We are returning home with an empty cooler after dropping off the few packs we had left at the Aquatic Critter.

Special thanks to Rick and Vanessa at Synergy Reef Systems for entertaining us all weekend!

See you guys next year!

Larry and Veronica

Feeding all my new corals reef frenzy right now. Now I just need to use my new LRS beer glass lol. My boys loved the fortune cookies!

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son picked out his first coral

Attachments

• 1396800324511.jpg
    1396800324511.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 186

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

See you guys next year!

Larry and Veronica

Thanks for coming down guys. I'm glad I was able to swing by before you guys had closed up shop.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 120 81.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back