my 17 gallon ada tank tell me what u think!!

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are some updated pics of my little tank :) it is currently lit by one maxspec razor and i love it all my lps and sps love it !!
im really into chalice right now this is my current chalice list sc dynomite , sc fire cracker,sc my sexy , rr volcano, jkr shockfire , oregon mummy eye ,and wwc touchdown

Looking good but it seems like there is not much space left for more and hopefully your filtration is keeping up with all the bioload ...

OP
OP
shrimplet

shrimplet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya it was not supposed to be a frag tank i had a 34 gallon tank set up that split so it i had to transfer everything over to the nano in a hurry

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya it was not supposed to be a frag tank i had a 34 gallon tank set up that split so it i had to transfer everything over to the nano in a hurry
Wow sorry to read that and good thing you were there I guess to transfer everything when it happened. Did the panes come apart? Was it glass? Does not happen often but it does at times. Good thing you had another tank running to transfer everything to.

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That monti looks like the WWC sweet tart I've got the same monti and I got it from them. It's awesome!

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya the panals split
Wow ... not a pleasant experience for sure. Happened to me many many years ago n a 240 gallon then a front right side of an acrylic tank split about 1/3 starting at the top. The tank was in my cellar and the reason I found out is that as water flowed out of the tank the sump ran dry and the pump in it starting making a racket to I went to check and saw what happened. I got a large brace and pulled the panels back together and then after cleaning the outside of the tank I glued a piece of acrylic over the seam and part of the side. Did not look too appealing but it solved the problem. Glad you solved yours.

Back