My Baby Clowns ...A clown is born !!

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Videos!

FYI, I updated your videos so that they are embedded. Use this code instead of the url code, just remove the ! from the original youtube bracket below.

[youtube!]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjibFxFeVY[/youtube]

OP
OP
DiscoReefRover

DiscoReefRover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thaks you Ficklefins

Zoalover the Black clowns will hatch around mon or tues ...heheheheh

OP
OP
DiscoReefRover

DiscoReefRover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well day 16 ... and havnt had a loss in three days Babys are doing well ...started them on some crushed powdered Spectrum Thera+A and most welcomed the new treat .. and I surely am glad its easier to prepare than there previous foods ...lol

wil try to get a new video and pics up ..but with the Black Occ hatching tonight might take a bit ...lol

Sean

GSELLERS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you would like i can explain how to use rotifers. You will have a better success rate. And ill send you a starter culture for free.
Some more suggestions:
1. tinting the water with phytoplankton (instant algae nannochloropsis 3600) will keep fry off of the wall
2. using otohime weening foods (b1) is a great powder food after rotifers.
3. Remember that brine shrimp are only nutritious for 24 hours then they use up their yolk sack and are not nutritious anymore

laskopyre

Chuck
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome work Sean. Are you all set for round 2 with the black clowns?

OP
OP
DiscoReefRover

DiscoReefRover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah they tried to hatch I caught 4 out of the six that hatched have two left as of now I learned that my Blacks are not that good parents they didnt do anything really to help them hatch the mother killed quite a few of them as they would try to swim up so Ill have to get them in there own tank to really get anything from them oh well I tried!!!

alix2.0

rainbowchasinghippie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
too cute! those videos on the first page are great. onyx babies would be too cool. im getting a pair of chuggys babies at the meet on friday.

Zoalover34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows the clowns doing? Any babies survive? Im looking into gettin a pair of clowns.. Did u get urs as a mated pair or did u just buy 2 and they ended up mating?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back