My IM Nuvo 30g Reef Tank

endy0430

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a new tank after downgrading from my 57g. The reason for the downgrade, I had to move. So I decided to go with Innovative Marine's 30g tank. I like the look of the rimless tank so that's the main reason I when with this tank.

So far I have the tank and stand, IM Skimmate skimmer, JBJ NanoZapp UV, 2 Hydor Koralia Nano 425 with a smartwave pump controller. For my controller I when with the Apex Jr. For lighting I when with the AI Vega it will be controlled by the Apex thru the VDM module.
For right now my ATO will be the JBJ until I buy the rest of the module's for the Apex.

So this is my start, I will be posting pictures soon..

OP
OP
endy0430

endy0430

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad news I just got word that the AI Vega won't work with the Apex controller so Im returning the Apex for the AI wireless controler. Oh well...

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad news I just got word that the AI Vega won't work with the Apex controller so Im returning the Apex for the AI wireless controler. Oh well...

Yes that seems to be what happens sometimes but since you found the right controller you are back on track ... Happy reef keeping

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 43 46.7%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.5%
Back