• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Miami group buy

Ball

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for 4 people to join me on a group buy for one "My Miami" chalice frag. I want to keep the number of people low and only do one coral to keep the turnaround time as low as possible. Im getting the frag from a local reefer who purchased his directly from Jason Fox. As of right now, the frag is one eye with a green rim all the way around it. All I have to do is go pick it up, so there will be no initial shipping cost or transit time in shipping to worry about.

I have all the specific details typed out ready to go, along with a picture of the frag as it is right now. Please PM if you are interested and we can exchange information, pricing, etc., and get started with the group buy.

Thanks.

OP
OP
B

Ball

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have a couple spots open. I want to get 5 people total (that includes myself) to lower the cost a little while not having a lot of people invloved to slow the process down.

This is a great opportunity to get the "My Miami" chalice in your tank. The turnaround time will be quick because this is a one frag group buy and you don’t have to wait on other chalices to grow out before you get them.

There are no initial shipping charges and the frag is fully healed and has a nice green rim around the entire frag. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me and I will answer them. I can also send you a current picture of the frag.

Thanks.

OP
OP
B

Ball

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need one more person (3 man group buy). It will cost you just $300 to get in!

OP
OP
B

Ball

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really need 1 or 2 more people to be able to complete this. Remember that there is no initial shipping on this coral. In my opinion this is a huge benefit to this group buy since its winter season and anything that is shipped in these conditions has a lot more risk to die in transit. By the time the coral is grown out, fragged, and shipped to the participants, the weather will be warmer which will result in less risk.

This is a very low risk grow out. Dont let this one get away...

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have feedback on any other forums? Where is the pic of the frag? What is your system set-up?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 128 42.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 107 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back