• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

"My miami,Tangerine Dreams and Crazy fox rainbow" grow out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe at least bring this to private emails or group PMs. Since you have your group it no longer needs to be a public deal. Leaving it open to the public leaves it open to criticism and being it is public people have the right to comment as long as it's not offensive or against the user agreement.

Not only that but Im sick of seeing it on the home page. I like to read reef topics, not group buy topics. You found your buyers now there's no need for this thread to continue for everyone to see.

This is a public forum and participants of the group buy have no right to tell people not involved to "go kick a ball" as long as it's here in the public.

Maybe if you guys have success you can share with the rest of us...

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe at least bring this to private emails or group PMs. Since you have your group it no longer needs to be a public deal. Leaving it open to the public leaves it open to criticism and being it is public people have the right to comment as long as it's not offensive or against the user agreement.

Not only that but Im sick of seeing it on the home page. I like to read reef topics, not group buy topics. You found your buyers now there's no need for this thread to continue for everyone to see.

This is a public forum and participants of the group buy have no right to tell people not involved to "go kick a ball" as long as it's here in the public.

I agree

MentalDragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do we need to close this?

If you feel like it should be closed then close it. As someone being part of the growout i would hope this thread remain open to post updates and to communicate. I thought we were doing a good thing... Working together with other members of this site to get corals we wouldnt be able to get on our own. If this site is against this, why have a growout forum? It's the pointless and negative posts that is making this difficult. If this thread us closed because of them then they are successful in what they are trying to do.

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aw im sorry your tender little feelings are hurts, Oh yea our thread being on the top 10 threads that had activity is such a hardship on your reading.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I posted something but I deleted it.

You are right that this should remain open since it is the proper forum. If you wish to start a new thread since the details are worked out and to just have a fresh one to keep up with the growout, then I will close this one and you can start another.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very well said.. I just dont see the point of this thread to be open when all is said and done...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aw im sorry your tender little feelings are hurts, Oh yea our thread being on the top 10 threads that had activity is such a hardship on your reading.

Ok this is on the line of being personal.

MentalDragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mandm pls just ignore those types of posts. No need to play the "one up" game.

Pls think about what revtree said about opening a new thread.

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys I have to agree with some of the others and think this thread should be closed. Since yall have the details worked out then start a new thread when yall get the frags to use as a update picture thread. Even if needed that thread could be opened and closed as needed to help with the negtive vibs that people have. I really wish yall the best in this and all goes well. I hope to get a frag of this beautiful chalice myself some day

eggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is why does it have to be close
why not just ignore the post and dont enter if your felling your waisting your time
closing it aint going to do nothing
I mean I dont enter every post if the title is not in my interest

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is why I just got all 3 by myself.

I think some of you just don't understand the demand and supply thing. For those 3 pieces, it's definitely seller's dominate market. Therefore there is little space you guys as buyers can bargain. You guys are lucky that Jason want to work with you and apart all 3 pieces at once. Otherwise you would buy from 3 different sources and pay 3 shipping fees. just my 2 cents.

More props to you man. I personally think the Tangerine Dream is off the hook.

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Joined August 2009 huh? If I was in the group buy, I would be worried. :doubt:

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Said out of pure ignorance... with 2nd grade grammar and punctuation...:nerd:

Indubitably !
Let's lighten the mood !

This reminds me of what twinspotgoby must look like with his frags haha
Nice pickup man!
funny-pictures-cat-eats-your-pancakes.jpg

tangdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New thread......let this one be buried.

Way to negative for me. Did not think it would be like this at all. Maybe should have been more private, but I thought if in the open for all to see, then nothing to question.

I vote to start a new thread when pics are sent. Then post when corals arrive, and then the growouts.

Just me, like to keep it low on the radar, and keep all the bashing out. I have basically been here instead of there due to some of the issues with forums.

On that I move to start a new thread.

Anyone want to start, if not I will.

Start with pics, and what we plan to do and then wait till Next Monday when corals arrive at their destinations.

Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back