My Reefbot Experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Inamo

View Badges
Reaction score
That is weird then, should only be the Pi and SD card that should have any affect, unless maybe you have a firewall or a DNS( i.e. NextDNS) that helps filter ad trackers and it is accidentally getting blocked as well. Unless the AWS certs on the SD card are messed up and it's being rejected.

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
It should not fall on him alone. I agree. But maybe rk.
Hello Kayleb, we are sorry that you feel we should be blamed although you have not contacted us. Hady is an employee and not our support channel. Please email [email protected] or contact us through the website or mobile app so the team can assist you. You can also send me your email address, and I will forward it to the team for them to contact you.
Constant red lights I can't even get it to conect to the app,

Regarding your issue, the red lights on the v1 model could indicate that the SD card image needs to be flashed again, or that the device is not initializing properly. Are the syringe actuators homing properly at first? Have you tried reflashing the image on the SD card or replacing the SD card?

Please let us know.
I have called the international number to hear it ring.

Please refrain from calling our landline if not directed otherwise. The team does not answer international calls if not planned.

kayleb

View Badges
Reaction score
I have flashed the file and tried several different usb drives, and sd cards. When pluged in it does move to the stop correctly.

I have tried to contact you numerous times. If you don't want me to contact the number give me another I can.

I turned to hadly because he is the only person that will message me back in a sum what timely manner.

If I email whitch I did, or if I try contacting you through the app whitch I did, I will get one response and then nothing for a week.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back