Mystery Box contest & 40% off all frags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE'RE GETTING RID OF ALL 2021 CORALS!!!
EVERYTHING MUST GO

FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT

ALL FRAGS WILL BE 40% OFF
ALL COLONIES AND INVERTS WILL BE 30% OFF
ONLINE ONLY

2021-Year-Ending-Blowout-Sale-GIF.gif

2021-Year-Ending-Blowout-Sale-Mstery-Box-Giveaway-Version-1.jpg

We are giving away two chances to win a mystery box surprise!

To enter, create a WWC holiday themed meme. Be creative, be funny, and be holly jolly! For another chance to win, post a selfie with your favorite reef themed ornament.
Best of all...you can enter as many times as you like! The more entries, the more chances to win a WWC Mystery Box!

The contest runs during our End of the Year Blow Out Sale. We will be picking the winners on after Dec 31st. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We are giving away two chances to win a mystery box surprise! To enter, create a WWC holiday themed meme. Be creative, be funny, and be holly jolly! For another chance to win, post a selfie with your favorite reef themed ornament.
Best of all...you can enter as many times as you like! The more entries, the more chances to win a WWC Mystery Box!
The contest runs during our End of the Year Blow Out Sale. We will be picking the winners on after Dec 31st. Good luck!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you missed it...

We are giving away two chances to win a mystery box surprise! To enter, create a WWC holiday themed meme. Be creative, be funny, and be holly jolly! For another chance to win, post a selfie with your favorite reef themed ornament.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case you missed it...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back