Need advice watebox 60.2 marine x and clear Mini 25 connecting both tanks how?

hsosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello reef addicts and DIYErs im sure this subject has been already done . I just got a nice deal not a water box mini 25 gallon . here are the specs below . waterbox is having a half deal .I couldn't pass this up. im planning on this tank being a low light tank for mushrooms and lower light corals . I currently have a. waterbox marine 60.2 its a 2x2 cube with a. sump. and I want to connect the Miini25 .I prefer not to drill this . I believe they make overflows kits to connect tanks . next item is to obtain a better return pump and a additional manifold . Let me know guys . I also need to obtain a nice white stand as nice as the waterbox is going to be tough. thanks !

this is it a glass box .
SAVE $125.49
clear mini 25
SKU: 104050
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 600 x 400 x 400mm (23.6" x 15.7" x 15.7")
• Display Volume: 90 L/24 gals
• Glass Thickness: 6mm
• Includes: Aquarium, Foam Pad
View Full Specifications

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

OP
OP
hsosa

hsosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
thanks for the help on this I kinda did some searching on my own and I guess I can answer my own question now in case anyone needs any help with this .

1st option cheaper would be a. over flow hand on the box ( I know people dont like this setup) and a return off a manifold from ur main tank . then a home made stand or a stand purchase from a store.

2nd option would be to drill the tank and install a over flow . the glass can be drilled on the clear minis. Im thinking maybe I should take my tank to a glass shop to drill it. of course I can do it myself . from there plump the tank to ur sump . and a return line I would do pVC I have colored pVC pipe. I would need advice on plumping the return etc . the stand can be purchased from water box I think its 400 bucks ..

any advice would be great , I do like the water box stands its a bit pricey .

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back