• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEW ACRO DROP!! Come take a look 8 )

Item Price
1-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
animated SR logo 728x90.gif

BEST PRICES AROUND!!

We just added a bunch of corals to the WYSIWYG section of the site. We have everything from boutique collector coral to low cost, super hardy beginner coral!

Free Shipping, to the continental USA, on orders over $350!!

You can pick your delivery date with our convenient checkout calendar on the website!

-Here are some gems you'll find.....

VIVID INSANITY
Crazy price! Must have for any collector!
Price: $169.00
Sale Price
: $149.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Insan1.jpg

SC ORANGE PASSION - large chunk!
OG classic that is still a stunner!
Price: $199.00
Sale Price
: $169.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
SCOP 020201.jpg

TCK BIRTHDAY CAKE
Attractive, low cost, hardy acro
Price: $59.00
Sale Price
: $34.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
BDay021705.jpg

RRC MARVIN THE MARTIAN
Look at the size of those polyps!! :astonished-face:
Price: $89.00
Sale Price
: $74.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Marvin0217010.jpg

WALT DISNEY
Another classic stunner!
Price: $125.00
Sale Price
: $99.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Walt 020901.jpg

PALMERS BLUE MILLEPORA
Our favorite mille!! Bright green polyps against that dark blue trunk is amazing!
Price: $129.00
Sale Price
: $109.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Palmers22.jpg

This is just a sampling of what we have to offer at www.SweetReefCorals.com
We also have a nice selection of chalices, mushrooms, goniapora, etc. Check out our WYSIWYG page by CLICKING HERE

Like us on Facebook (Sweet Reef Corals) and Instagram (SweetReefOH)
Alternate 300x250.jpg

David Gaskins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nice looking pieces, and I'd be very interested in future. Just don't like shipping this time of year with weather related delays thru FedEx in Memphis. I'll PM you and maybe later in season when temps rise a little I could reach out!

Sincerely,

David

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Some nice looking pieces, and I'd be very interested in future. Just don't like shipping this time of year with weather related delays thru FedEx in Memphis. I'll PM you and maybe later in season when temps rise a little I could reach out!

Sincerely,

David
Hi David,
We use UPS overnight. We ship all winter long and have had great success with our packing techniques. The only time we have lost anything is when there is an unforeseen delay with UPS and they fail to deliver the package. It then sits another day and SPS don't do well after 2 days in shipping. That is a pretty rare occurrence but it does happen. I think we only had 2 of those situations last year and we have had 1 loss so far this year. Other than that we have good luck. Keep us in mind when you're ready though!

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes, we have a local pickup option with a calendar selector at checkout. We can coordinate times in private message or email ;)

Charlie the Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did everyone quit buying acros?! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I know you're just joking around, but if you're curious for me myself I already have Vivid Insanity, SCOP, and the WD. Those three in particular I think have very interesting/unique contrasting colors. I'm not interested in the others. I really look for contrast. I also generally hate things that are green or blue.

I bet it's a lot of work and really hard to sell corals, especially given the "dry spells" I hear about, so I totally respect all the reputable vendors on R2R and in the community, like yourself.

But I look at every acro sale post, I'm always in the market for new acros. The thing is I'm just looking for things that are "different" or really pique my interest. For example, I am really into funky looking granulosa, torts, and smoothskins in general. Not a fan of the speciosas to be honest, although I understand they're all the rage.

I also try to wait until one vendor is carrying 3+ acros that I want in one sale, so that shipping makes sense obviously. Perusing your site, the tsa zombieland, pengs purple tip, and bc bubblebath are examples that look really interesting to me. But again, I'm selective with when I buy, but when I do buy I buy a big pack and hopefully add 5-6 new acros to my collection that I actually want (rather than meaningless freebies).

The above are just my opinions lol, I by no means speak for the SPS market...

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know you're just joking around, but if you're curious for me myself I already have Vivid Insanity, SCOP, and the WD. Those three in particular I think have very interesting/unique contrasting colors. I'm not interested in the others. I really look for contrast. I also generally hate things that are green or blue.

I bet it's a lot of work and really hard to sell corals, especially given the "dry spells" I hear about, so I totally respect all the reputable vendors on R2R and in the community, like yourself.

But I look at every acro sale post, I'm always in the market for new acros. The thing is I'm just looking for things that are "different" or really pique my interest. For example, I am really into funky looking granulosa, torts, and smoothskins in general. Not a fan of the speciosas to be honest, although I understand they're all the rage.

I also try to wait until one vendor is carrying 3+ acros that I want in one sale, so that shipping makes sense obviously. Perusing your site, the tsa zombieland, pengs purple tip, and bc bubblebath are examples that look really interesting to me. But again, I'm selective with when I buy, but when I do buy I buy a big pack and hopefully add 5-6 new acros to my collection that I actually want (rather than meaningless freebies).

The above are just my opinions lol, I by no means speak for the SPS market...
No no no, I appreciate your input and honesty. I am a lot like yourself in many ways and also very particular.

I’ve been on R2R long enough to know that there is definitely a dry spell going on. In any other retail business, companies are just raising prices to offset inflation and cost of their goods. And that, of course, just goes to the customer. Since coral purchasing is a “luxury” purchase and not a necessity, I am speculating that people just don’t have enough disposable income right now. And with the slow market, we can’t just simply increase our prices to offset cost or the customer would simply go somewhere else that’s cheaper. We have always had competitive pricing but wow. The market is really underwater right now. And it’s painful!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back