NEW AUCTIONS | NEW WEBSITE | NEW YEAR | COME CHECK US OUT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to announce a fresh round of Auctions on our recently upgraded website. The auction showcases a wide variety of high-quality, 100% Aquacultured corals that are in excellent health and ready to thrive in a new environment. We invite you to visit our site today and participate in the bidding process. The pieces available are particularly outstanding and we believe you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to add them to your collection. So, don't wait - explore our auctions and place your bid for these beautiful, healthy corals. They would make a great addition to any aquatic setting, bringing vibrant color and life.

visit: www.TCKcorals.com

1280x1280.jpg
https://tckcorals.com/pages/products-on-auction

2400x380.jpg

Mooses

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to announce a fresh round of Auctions on our recently upgraded website. The auction showcases a wide variety of high-quality, 100% Aquacultured corals that are in excellent health and ready to thrive in a new environment. We invite you to visit our site today and participate in the bidding process. The pieces available are particularly outstanding and we believe you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to add them to your collection. So, don't wait - explore our auctions and place your bid for these beautiful, healthy corals. They would make a great addition to any aquatic setting, bringing vibrant color and life.

visit: www.TCKcorals.com

1280x1280.jpg
https://tckcorals.com/pages/products-on-auction

2400x380.jpg
You guys having pretty good luck aquaculturing the Speciosa? They look very healthy!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back