ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these poor guys gotta be getting bombarded! has anyone heard from them yet?

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, please, patience people lol. Bombarded would be an understatement pertaining to the ClearView Lids =). To be truthful, we expected a bit more of a gradual build up of requests on the lids as word spread. Well, lets just say the wildfire jumped the roadway and kept going. Not complaining whatsoever!! We posted around 3am Sunday and were at a convention all day Sunday following. Today has been a crazy busy day as well as we took in a HUGE livestock order and shipped a number of tanks out.

We will be working on this into wee night hours. So as most of you wake up in the morning you should either have a quote or a request for more info. We will try to get everybody covered. We will post again when we think we have covered everyone to alert anybody that we have missed. Thanks for your patience!

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha you can't drop the new designer drug and not expect us to hound you for our fixes! The benefit of the wildfire, you'll have a bunch of different tank models to save quotes for?

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are nice, you also need to make one with a finer mesh so I can use it on my dart frog tank.

Good Job.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everybody, that should be all the PM's AND people in thread who asked us to send them a PM with quote information. If you requested or want a quote but did not get one please send us a PM to let us know. Thanks again all! Look forward to everyone's orders! Let us know if you have any other questions.

vertigo01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of doing this with my PA 150, however was wondering about a hybrid style Poly and mesh glass cover to lessen evaporation as well as allow additional gas exchange that a full lid wouldn't allow.
I can provide a .DXF or .DWG in Auto-Cad format to help you to visualize my idea, if that would help.

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When requesting for a custom tank what measurements should we send in, do you want the inside the lip it will rest on if the tank has a trim?

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are at a job site right now working on a large tank. We will get back to everyone on new quotes ASAP. Thank you.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.4%
Back