ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you do custom tops I have light arms an 2 feeders on a rimless tank
Yes, we make custom lids. Please see our Custom Lids page which includes a calculator to find the correct square footage. The blue button on the page link will be where you can order the needed customizations. Please be certain to leave your written internal dims in the order notes box, prior to checkout. https://www.clearviewlids.com/colle...s/custom-clearview-lid?variant=19533032783929

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came here to also check this. I am also looking to get one before the end of the year if possible.
Please visit this link provided for your convenience. The correct sq ft is preselected for you. We do ask that you please leave the tank make, model and internal dims in the order notes box prior to check out. The link below will have instructions for ordering this particular tank in the product description.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my Tsunami lid not too long ago, thanks! Looks great, and it's a very nice upgrade to the old aluminum channel lid I had before. One bit of feedback I had for you - with the feed doors, there's a bit of a gap between the bottom of the feed door and the top of the lid. Probably too small for anything to fit through, but my fish have surprised me before. =) If you were to route out a depression in the frame to accommodate the tabs on the feed door (so that the door would sit maybe 1/8" - 1/16" lower, that would both reduce that gap and make it a bit easier to keep the feed door in place. Maybe it's something you've looked into before and it adds too much expense to the manufacturing process, but if it's feasible I feel like that would make the door that much nicer.

Overall, though, great lid and very satisfied with the quality.

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please visit this link provided for your convenience. The correct sq ft is preselected for you. We do ask that you please leave the tank make, model and internal dims in the order notes box prior to check out. The link below will have instructions for ordering this particular tank in the product description.

I ordered my lid a good while ago. Way ahead of ya! Ordering process was smooth!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic Hi, I just placed an order for a lid for my Waterbox 6025. Do you have the dimensions or do I need to measure? Thanks
I have very likely already reviewed your order and asked for these dims. If I have not, please email us at [email protected] with your order number (or reply to your confirmation email) and please submit your written internal dimensions. Also! Please be certain that you ordered a Custom Lid for this tank, as we DO NOT have a program page for this tank, if you have ordered the WB6026, it will not fit your tank.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just wanted to follow up.

I ordered my P.Exo lid today for my XL300. There are a bit more "fees" for our tanks (also XL200 and a couple others). We apparently have "armored seams" on the front which require additional cuts. Also, our overflow box sits higher which requires a large cutout. Each of these add a little bit of $ to the order.

However, with that being said, it seems as though they have our tanks figured out and the ordering process was very smooth so far. I am sure they will contact me for more info once they are ready. Up to now, easy breezy.

I just wanted to give you a heads up about the process and hope that you don't get hit by sticker shock from the additional cuts.
Those fees will be incorporated into the product page/pricing when a vetted program file has been established for the new Red Sea tanks, as we have done for other tank when customizations are required, such as overflow cutouts. Thank you for choosing Clearview Lids.

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any photos of what your lid looks like on a cadlights 125gal tank? It's got a strange overflow/eurobrace configuration. i sent an email through your website today. hopefully i hear back from someone soon.

Last edited:

crezguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic Planning to order a EZ Red Sea Reefer 350 Lid. But except i will need one more feed opening for my Apex AFS. Is it possible. Also I am in Mclean VA. Just wondering if you allow me to pick up instead of shipping which is just 10 miles away.

Just for one more feeder door, i dont want to go and customize all the way and mess up.

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would typically be 3.5 x 1.75.
What about without the spacer? It’s for a redsea 425xl v2. I have the multi light rms track so I would have a mount on each side. The y are g4 radione.

if I want to access the overflow cover without removing the lid, would I just use an extra large feeding door on the back edge?

thanks!

Back