ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had sent in an email order about 5 days ago, just wanted to make sure I didn't get lost in a spam filter.
Thanks

sullyman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all bird netting, go with 1/4" and you'll be fine going clear.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @ArtFully Acrylic can you tell me about how long the wait is currently for a Red Sea Max S 650 with 2 feed doors no custom cuts. Thanks

About 4 weeks

Why does it take so long to get a response? Are you that busy you can't answer questions or you just don't care? It's 2017!

Sorry for the inconvenience/delay. We certainly care...A LOT....AND yes, we are that busy. Production and expediting all orders as quickly as we can possibly muster is PRIORITY 1. We live in an age of Amazon Prime and instant gratification that simply isn't possible with a custom product like this, but we do our damndest to go as quickly as we can while maintaining the quality we are known for.

Brass Tax, we are a small USA proud company producing a phenomenal product with an international customer base. Shop staff run hard and strong and are doing a great job getting orders out within our production window (in many cases now, even faster). Unfortunately we lost our full time admin so we're picking up the slack where we can as we seek out the appropriate replacement. We try to ensure we answer questions in a timely fashion from new potential customers and even harder to answer questions from customers currently in queue.

Don't worry, look back through this thread, ask around....the number one comment we get is "It was worth the wait". We take care of our customers. And we will certainly take care of you too.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had sent in an email order about 5 days ago, just wanted to make sure I didn't get lost in a spam filter.
Thanks

Hi Maacc, thanks for your order. Unfortunately, I can't look up your order for verification with the info we have here. Orders are maintained in a queue on our website so they cannot get lost in email spam filters. You should have received an Order Confirmation Email shortly after placing your order confirming it's receipt into our system. These emails however DO get caught by spam filters on occasion so you may want to check your spam folder for it. You can also send us an email to [email protected] if you would like us to resend this email if it's more convenient. Always a good idea to add this email address to your email white list as it is the email address that all order correspondence will come from.

As your order nears programming we customarily send you an email to confirm any cutout customizations and requests you submitted with your order. This email will come from this address so we don't want you to miss it. Once everything is confirmed and your lid has been programmed it is queued up for machining on the CNC followed by finish machining, screening, QC, and shipping.

We look forward to you receiving your ClearView lid!

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Don't worry, look back through this thread, ask around....the number one comment we get is "It was worth the wait". We take care of our customers. And we will certainly take care of you too.

It certainly was worth the wait. I'm glad I made the order.
They did take care of me.

125mph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my mesh lid for my 180G! Looks awesome and fits well!

fa3e20b5adc0c7d79c1ef15995efd632.jpg

bpapo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I sent a question on the website but I haven;t received a response . I want to order a cover for a RED SEA XL525 and currently have 2 Raidion XR30 with mounts. I would like the option of adding a third is there some way of accommodating this .
Thank you

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I sent a question on the website but I haven;t received a response . I want to order a cover for a RED SEA XL525 and currently have 2 Raidion XR30 with mounts. I would like the option of adding a third is there some way of accommodating this .
Thank you

If you just want 3 cutouts you can just note that in the order notes. That won't be a problem at all. If you are looking for a temporary cover for the where a mount could go, we don't currently have that as an option.

Devlin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be ordering in a couple weeks for my 75g. I'll also be at MACNA. So I should get to see it in person before my actual top comes in. Can't wait to add this to my build.

SpikeWire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best place is on our website. We are working hard to keep up with all the forms of communication. Thank you again for your business!
Gotcha. Coincidentally enough, the day I posted this I received an email telling me my lid will be here tomorrow! Totally psyched! [emoji1]

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be ordering in a couple weeks for my 75g. I'll also be at MACNA. So I should get to see it in person before my actual top comes in. Can't wait to add this to my build.

We look forward to making your lid and seeing you at MACNA!! We will be offering to bring lids to MACNA for pickup for those who order early enough =)

Gotcha. Coincidentally enough, the day I posted this I received an email telling me my lid will be here tomorrow! Totally psyched! [emoji1]

Great news indeed. We look forward to it!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back