NEW Cultured Maxima Clams BUY NOW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New clams posting now! Great sizes and colors.

Buy them here:
https://pacificeastaquaculture.com/collections/clams-2

V_MA2604_2000x.jpg

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice. Didn’t you post about receiving these a few days ago?

U

User1

View Badges
Deep Royal Blue Bomber!
RIMG6268~2.JPG

I'm a sucker with anything that has bomber in the name....from my days wrenching on various aircraft. Pretty.

Somewhat unrelated but maybe to the video you showed earlier of cleaning and moving of the new stock. If you ever get time I think it would be really interesting on a video of how the buyers can acclimate their new arrival, handle, and place inside our tanks. What to look for, how to handle them, placement, etc. One thing that has always held me back from clams is my fear of not knowing how to handle them or how to place them in my aquarium.

Great job as always.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a sucker with anything that has bomber in the name....from my days wrenching on various aircraft. Pretty.

Somewhat unrelated but maybe to the video you showed earlier of cleaning and moving of the new stock. If you ever get time I think it would be really interesting on a video of how the buyers can acclimate their new arrival, handle, and place inside our tanks. What to look for, how to handle them, placement, etc. One thing that has always held me back from clams is my fear of not knowing how to handle them or how to place them in my aquarium.

Great job as always.

Great idea, will do. Thanks!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back