YES shipping is available

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R,

We are excited to offer the newest designer clown now being produced by Sea and Reef aquaculture. Introducing the Tangerine Storm...

SR_Tangerine_Storm_Clownfish_group.jpg

The Tangerine line of clownfish are considered albino because they have a reduction of black pigment which is seen between the white markings and the orange body. This black color is also reduced in the fins. This fish is not new to the hobby but is considered to be rarely available.

Sea and Reef has combined the tangerine genetics with the storm pattern creating a beautiful designer clownfish.

Be one of the first to own this brightly colored storm. CLICK HERE

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello R2R,

We are excited to offer the newest designer clown now being produced by Sea and Reef aquaculture. Introducing the Tangerine Storm...

SR_Tangerine_Storm_Clownfish_group.jpg

The Tangerine line of clownfish are considered albino because they have a reduction of black pigment which is seen between the white markings and the orange body. This black color is also reduced in the fins. This fish is not new to the hobby but is considered to be rarely available.

Sea and Reef has combined the tangerine genetics with the storm pattern creating a beautiful designer clownfish.

Be one of the first to own this brightly colored storm. CLICK HERE
Will you be adding new coral to the site soon? I want one of these fish but if I am going to pay shipping I want to add some coral.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back