New Dual 50 gallon frag tanks with Dual Sumps. Enjoy!

OP
OP
reefbliss2344

reefbliss2344

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nicely done. I have a couple of tanks that I want to drill I have just been to much a wuss...worried about messing up an expensive tank. I guess its time to go for it...LOL. Are you using a dosing pump to keep the water flowing? I like that idea.
Negative. Ran a bucket of water to an IV wheel (wife is a nurse) to keep the stream going. But you can easily just tie a knot. Message me direct if you wanna talk further. There are some serious things to be aware of so you don't ruin it. Best hobby on earth lol.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hello there! :) Welcome to R2R! We're happy to have you!

Real interesting setup you have going on there, can't wait to see what you're gonna make of it! :star-struck:

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

OP
OP
reefbliss2344

reefbliss2344

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too CasperOe. I hope to purchase some high end stuff from Tidal Gardens the second quarter of this year and help supply my area. Let me know if you wanna be a "test Ship" of s frag....

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back