New Frag Packs and Colonies at WorldWideCorals.com!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris @WWC I'm confused by the Monti pics . Seems like WWC Northern lights monti in the pics and not included in the pack. The pic of the Superman Monti looks to be a mix up of the Mystic Monti noted on the site for the frag pack. Are these typo's? I'm interested in both Frag packs. Just curious about the 6 Monti's in the pics vs the 5 listed.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris @WWC I'm confused by the Monti pics . Seems like WWC Northern lights monti in the pics and not included in the pack. The pic of the Superman Monti looks to be a mix up of the Mystic Monti noted on the site for the frag pack. Are these typo's? I'm interested in both Frag packs. Just curious about the 6 Monti's in the pics vs the 5 listed.
Yes it was a typo. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. The description has been fixed.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pack will include the following: WWC Atomic Orange, Tyree Undata, Season's Greetings, Superman Montipora, Northern Lights, and Rainbow Montipora. 3/4"-1"+ frags of each. These were cut out of Casper's 293 and our 500 gallon! We've been growing them out for years so you can't get much hardier and more colorful than these beauties!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 97 80.8%
  • Other.

Back