New to R2R, old to the hobby

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've been active in the aquarium hobby for a while (has it really been 18 years??), but have only just decided to join this forum, since one of the other forums I was a part of seems to be dying at the moment. I consider myself an intermediate hobbyist in most regards, but still a relative newbie when it comes to corals. Saltwater topics that interest me the most at the moment include:
  • macroalgaes
  • Fish breeding
  • corallimorphians
  • Propagation for fun and for profit
  • anything that has to do with solid science and experimentation.
I'm looking forward to learning and helping out where I can!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

Seffner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[URL='https://media.giphy.com/media/S3WAKL1SRsyPFztDzC/giphy.gif%5b/img']https://media.giphy.com/media/S3WAKL1SRsyPFztDzC/giphy.gif[/img[/URL]]

I like the topics you are focusing on! I don't think I'll get into propagation any time soon, but I am also interested in reading about the advances and the science.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've been active in the aquarium hobby for a while (has it really been 18 years??), but have only just decided to join this forum, since one of the other forums I was a part of seems to be dying at the moment. I consider myself an intermediate hobbyist in most regards, but still a relative newbie when it comes to corals. Saltwater topics that interest me the most at the moment include:
  • macroalgaes
  • Fish breeding
  • corallimorphians
  • Propagation for fun and for profit
  • anything that has to do with solid science and experimentation.
I'm looking forward to learning and helping out where I can!
Welcome to R2R. Sounds like you will bring a lot of knowledge to the group. But there are lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Back