New WYSIWYG Cultured Maxima Clams Pics $69/$99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Draw Over Photo1571182757510.png
Draw Over Photo1571232689019.png

U

User1

View Badges
Not to put you on the spot but out of the gold clams number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, or any that are not shown, which do you feel stands out? I was going to say healthy but that isn't really the right way to ask.

You suggested clam 20 before and it is really great. Figured I would ask since I'm not sure how the gold/silver color clams mature and stand out.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to put you on the spot but out of the gold clams number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, or any that are not shown, which do you feel stands out? I was going to say healthy but that isn't really the right way to ask.

You suggested clam 20 before and it is really great. Figured I would ask since I'm not sure how the gold/silver color clams mature and stand out.

1 is nicest gold, 6 is oddest of the group.

U

User1

View Badges
1 is nicest gold, 6 is oddest of the group.

Thanks. I'm sending an email to hold/pay if it is still available. I'd like to see about adding in a few extra frags since it is a sale and also to make shipping worth while for me.

I'm looking for something that can grow high and get a lot of flow - the red box upper left corner. The green Xenia patch has been cleaned up and I was going to place the gold clam on the rock. There is a cup or a space that it could rest and attach. Not sure where else to place it. I was thinking the sand but I do not have anything for it to attach or rest on foundation wise.

Clam 20 is on the lower right - older picture but it is a lot bigger now. I did not know they grow so fast.

1571366569429.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back