View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
KICKING OFF OUR THANKSGIVING SALES!!

While supplies last we are having a

SCRATCH AND DENT SALE
What???
A couple of weeks before my surgery I got a commitment from my favorite LFS to stock our products. I bought a mini fridge and loaded up a ton of Pods and Phyto with the understanding that I would replenish whenever they sold out or replace if the product sat too long. Long story short, it was more successful than the owner realized but he didn’t have time to respond to me and so we decided to pick up the product. In the larger bottles there were live pods after 6 weeks (definitely not as many as started (not even close) but enough to strain and treat our tanks to a snack. The bottles we used got scuffed during transport to and from, so @Ocean_Queenie refused to let me reuse them. Not wanting to just waste them here is the deal. We have 10 - 1/2 gallon containers, 30 - 32 Oz containers and 6 - 16 Oz containers so we are going to pair them up
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and sell Titanic Pod Buffet and Phyto Buffet 2 packs one of each at a huge discount. Starting with:
3 - 16 Oz pack Reg $54 now
$39.
15 - 32 Oz pack Reg $94 now $69.
5 - 64 Oz pack Reg $159 now $119.

All bottles have been cleaned and sterilized, they are just lightly scratched up.

Shop now, while they last

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just got done resetting last weeks pod cultures. Wow they are healthy and hungry. We only harvest a small amount of each culture every two weeks to ensure that our populations remain dense. And our customers appreciate this.

We have jumped out with our Black Friday Pre-Sale. This is a great deal so grab them before they are gone.

We have 10 - 1/2 gallon containers, 30 - 32 Oz containers and 6 - 16 Oz containers that were scuffed up, so we are going to pair them up WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and sell Titanic Pod Buffet and Phyto Buffet 2 packs one of each at a huge discount. @Ocean_Queenie says let’s save the environment and use these bottles.

Starting with:
3 - 16 Oz pack Reg $54 now
$39.

All bottles have been cleaned and sterilized, they are just lightly scratched up.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What do you have in terms of PODs and Phyto that are on sale?
Right now we have the ones listed above. You get a bottle of the Titanic pods which is our new 6 species blend with rotifers added, and an equal size bottle of phyto. Price is 25% or more off of retail. Only have a limited number of those while they last.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BLACK FRIDAY PRE-SALE

Don’t miss this offer. They are selling fast.

We have 10 - 1/2 gallon containers, 30 - 32 Oz containers and 6 - 16 Oz containers that were scuffed up, so we are going to pair them up WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and sell Titanic Pod Buffet and Phyto Buffet 2 packs one of each at a huge discount. @Ocean_Queenie says let’s save the environment and use these bottles.

Starting with:
3 - 16 Oz pack Reg $54 now $39.

Special Promos

Check here for our latest promotions.
reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BLACK FRIDAY PRE-SALE
LOWEST PRICE EVER OFFERED.

I don’t expect these to last much longer.

Our phyto is coming in strong and our pods are consuming their phyto like crazy. Gingery pods are healthy pods.

Don’t miss this offer.

Starting with:

Special Promos

reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Once again we are diving into new upgrades to ensure we can provide the best products for the best values. New air delivery system and new tanks for production.

IMG_6619.jpeg

IMG_6609.jpeg

BLACK FRIDAY PRE-SALE

I don’t expect these to last much longer.

Our phyto is coming in strong and our pods are consuming their phyto like crazy. Gingery pods are healthy pods.

Don’t miss this offer.

Starting with:

Special Promos

reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
New are system is installed. Giving it some time to ensure the PVC cement fumes don’t cause any problems then going to fire it up.

IMG_6640.jpeg

IMG_6642.jpeg

BLACK FRIDAY PRE-SALE

Get them before they are gone, because when they are gone, they are gone!

Our phyto is coming in strong and our pods are consuming their phyto like crazy. Hungry pods are healthy pods.

Don’t miss this offer.

Starting with:

Special Promos

reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BLACK FRIDAY PRE-SALE 2ND INSTALLMENT

Introducing Reef by Steele COMBO PACKS! Purchase our Copepod Buffet/Phyto Combos and save 33% OFF Phyto Buffet.

Shop now and save.
Our phyto is coming in strong and our pods are consuming their phyto like crazy. Hungry pods are healthy pods.

PROMO PACKS

Don’t miss this offer.

Down to only:

2 - 16 Oz pack Reg $54 now $39.
12 - 32 Oz pack Reg $94 now $69.
2 - 64 Oz pack Reg $159 now $119.

Special Promos

reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
THANK YOU TO OUR VETERANS
You are the reason our nation exists.

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING NEXT WEEK

We are once again stepping up to improve our product offerings and quality. But don’t wait to order as current and previous customers will qualify for additional savings and perks during our BLACK FRIDAY FEEDING FRENZY!! @Ocean_Queenie thinks I’m losing my mind (probably true) but she agrees that offering the highest quality items is our goal.

Introducing Reef by Steele COMBO PACKS! Purchase our Copepod Buffet/Phyto Combos and save 33% OFF Phyto Buffet.

Shop now and save.

PROMO PACKS

Don’t miss this offer.

Down to only:

SOLD OUT - 16 Oz pack Reg $54 now $39.

Special Promos

reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

I get so excited I can hardly contain myself. We are once again stepping up to improve our product offerings and quality. But don’t wait to order as current and previous customers will qualify for additional savings and perks during our BLACK FRIDAY FEEDING FRENZY!! @Ocean_Queenie thinks I’m losing my mind (probably true) but she agrees that offering the highest quality items is our goal.

Shop now and save.

PROMO PACKS

Don’t miss this offer.

Down to only:

Special Promos

reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
LAST CHANCE
PROMO PACKS

These will be removed from the website at midnight tonight. Order now while you can.

Don’t miss this offer.

Down to only:

Special Promos

reefbysteele.com

I I can hardly contain myself. We are once again stepping up to improve our product offerings and quality. But don’t wait to order as current and previous customers will qualify for additional savings and perks during our BLACK FRIDAY FEEDING FRENZY!!

@Ocean_Queenie thinks I’m losing my mind (probably true) but she agrees that offering the highest quality items is our goal.

Shop now and save.

Our phyto is coming in strong and our pods are consuming their phyto like crazy. Hungry pods are healthy pods. Check out this video of this weeks pods.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 138 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back