November meeting

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some of you have been asking about the Novembe meeting. i just spoke with Rhett (common stranger) and he's hosting this month. he's thinking the third weekend of November at his home on Spring Hill. but will jump on here shortly to start making preparations.

you should seriously consider coming to the meeting... its very possible you could win a broken MP40 :bigsmile:

more to follow....

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keith what broke on it. Ecotech CS is the best. You maybe able to send it in and fix it for Free. I believe there turn around is like a week. Or if I got the part I can fix it.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry don't have extra frame. but you can send it in or order off there websit.

So this going to be the club thanksgiving dinner. If it's Sunday I'll be thee.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The meeting will be Nov. 20th starting at 1pm. My wife and I will be serving chili with all the fixins. The new tank is up and going but improvements and mods are always happening. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Have we come up with a meeting topic or we just hanging out. If anyone has anything nice to trade your always welcome to bring it. Any questions let me know.

Address: 1863 Devon Dr. Springhill Tn 37174 (look for the white Tahoe with big K9 stickers on the back windows)

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's kinda far But i guess i can make the drive! Topics will include Frag Swap Assignments and What's in your water???? Any Volunteers???
Also I have Corals for sale as my tank is way over crowded, Any one interested can take a look before or after the meeting, I have Whole Colonies or select Frags that are up for grabs (All Healthy and Bug Free) Hurray!!!
Bill

LeoLionFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will for sure be there. I plan on registering and paying dues on that day as well. Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the group!!

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will also have the tyree war coral that we can cut up if i have enough takers $20 a frag. so far the interest is dowtish and mixer911. need about 4 more people.. whos interested??

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back