Ocean Motions

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone own one of these or seen one in action? I just bought a used OM squirt for what I think is a killer price. Time will tell. I did notice the motor looked a bit rusty but he said it works fine.

Was just wondering what everyone thought of these if they own or have seen one in action.

Eric

ReeferAl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an 8-Way and it's a good product. Right now I'm dealing with what appears to be a manufacturing error on mine. Paul, the force behind the OM is great to deal with and is working on a fix that was more than I could have asked for.
Allen

Last edited:

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 4 way, i have a build thread with images and a video. so far it looks and seems to work great but i dont have my corals in the tank yet

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the supper squirt and works fine untill the drum sticks but if you dake a top off a deli container and cut a circle the same size as the drum it and stick it between the drum and the inside top of the om...mine lasted just about 2 years with no stick.

Mako56

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an eight way also and the only time I have ever had a problem was when it was new and the sand would get stirred up, sucked up into it, and get stuck inside and then you would have to take it apart and clean it up. Now I need to knock on some wood because now that I said that it will die on me.:squigglemouth:

ReeferAl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allen did you just add this to your system? I don't remember you having one before!
I've had it on the system about 3 years in a CL with the OM and pump under the tank. I took it off for about 6 months due to a leakage problem, which Paul at OM is currently working on. At the time of the meeting at my place the OM was not hooked up and all the plumbing was removed from the tank. I have since re-plumbed it and it is back in service. The leaks are temporarily fixed, pending a permanent solution.

Allen

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back