Oceanic 90g bowfront tank, stand, sump, pump, skimmer, lights - $600 cash

Brad2157

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a black Oceanic 90g drilled with overflow bowfront tank with a black wooden, re-enforced stand, ETSS in sump skimmer($279 new) , Redmond Reef custom built plexi-glass skimmer with pump, Really nice Maristar 2x250w HQI 2x54w T5 light fixture with ballast ($1200 new). Fixture will need new (2) HQI bulbs as it is missing one HQI and the other is burnt out. There is one small latch that slides over the center glass door that helps hold it on that is missing. Should be a $5-10 fix for a new one.

Tank is currently torn down and is empty.

$600 Cash Firm (No trades)
Spring Hill

Click link for pictures
Oceanic 90g Bowfront Tank, Stand, Sump, Skimmer, Lights

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Brad! How's the nano doing ? Dennis has a really cool lionfish by the way . He sticks his nose out of the water at feeding time and plays catch with the krill, and eats flakes too.

OP
OP
B

Brad2157

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nano is doing great! I was hoping to get this 90g set up soon, but we may be moving out of state for a job opportunity. I may be selling the nano off too if we move for sure. I hate to let either tank go, but don't need to risk moving them and could use the money for the move too.

How are your fish doing?

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hardly anyone takes fish along with a state to state move. Totally understandable. Although MrCoffee did it successfully!
The fish and the tanks are great! No more diatoms no more hair algae everything looks almost where I want it. I do have to get some new bulbs soon--noticed some hard green algae on the glass today. I figured it'd be about time for that anyway. I just have no idea what all of them are so have to find out.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back