ocellaris just died and the other Is panting

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
so the fighting was for 1 hours, less than that when I got them a month ago, im testing with salifert but as I said, I can't test rn cuz im at school, its 4 months old, it happens often cuz of mixed colors and my lfs said no no no to that, and no, he happily ate last night
Aggression, water quality issues or flukes are possibilities but need you tube video under white light intensity and then do water change and even add air stone until an assessment can be made

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did that and survivor Is doing great still feel horrible tho
I know Kiddo, but these things are going to happen from time to time. This hobby comes with a very steep learning curve. Don't get down on yourself too much. You obviously care about your livestock and that says a lot about your character.

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Kiddo, but these things are going to happen from time to time. This hobby comes with a very steep learning curve. Don't get down on yourself too much. You obviously care about your livestock and that says a lot about your character.
thank u
and ye, sadly enough it comes with a steep learning curve, if coral dies, oh no, a living piece of rock(not literally) died, but if a fish with happiness(most likely not, cuz he in a small tank) dies, then I will then be sad as heck
but thanks!

Back