Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love R2R....what an awesome site that even has a prayer thread....so happy I found this!!!!!

Keeping you all in my prayers. May you find both strength and comfort in our Savior JC when you need it most!

The owner of Reef2reef is a Reverend! We are a close family here and many members are of the faithful! You came to the right forum for sure!

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys. She passed away about 10 minutes after my post above. She had prayed this morning that if God wanted to take her to not let it be a long drawn out thing....for her family's sake. She didn't want them to see her decline through all the chemotherapy. A couple of hours later her prayer was answered. She showed me how to live and how to die....both for God's glory.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys. She passed away about 10 minutes after my post above. She had prayed this morning that if God wanted to take her to not let it be a long drawn out thing....for her family's sake. She didn't want them to see her decline through all the chemotherapy. A couple of hours later her prayer was answered. She showed me how to live and how to die....both for God's glory.

She's with Jesus in heaven now! She gave the family strength in her words before she passed. Amazing Grace is what that is.

I'll take this moment to tell my story. I'll keep it short. In 83, when I just graduated from high school, my mom ended up in ICU for three months before she passed. One night i went to see her and she woke as I sat beside her. She took my hand and said "I'm not going to make it", I said "come on mom you'll be okay". She said "no, I'm not. But it's okay, I'll see you again!"

I will see her again. You'll see your sister in law again too.

Keep your head up and pray for God's direction and strength through these times. Never let go of your faith, no matter what life throws at you. For all of this is just a blink of an eye and heaven was promised to us by Jesus on the cross. In the name of the father, the son and the holly ghost, Amen.

Mordie101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how many people still get on this. I’m new to the community but I’ve got a request.

My girlfriends mother was re-diagnosed With cancer in her lower lumbar region. It’s stage 4 bone cancer.

She recently just found out that after 9 years dormant it was back.

My girlfriend and I could really use the prayers.

It’s ironic that i found this thread today just hours before. Thanks all.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how many people still get on this. I’m new to the community but I’ve got a request.

My girlfriends mother was re-diagnosed With cancer in her lower lumbar region. It’s stage 4 bone cancer.

She recently just found out that after 9 years dormant it was back.

My girlfriend and I could really use the prayers.

It’s ironic that i found this thread today just hours before. Thanks all.

I will pray for you and her mom. Hang in there! May God give her and her family strength and hope in their time of need. May this family hold on to faith and Jesus hands of mercy! In the name of the father, son and holly ghost, Amen.

Mordie101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will pray for you and her mom. Hang in there! May God give her and her family strength and hope in their time of need. May this family hold on to faith and Jesus hands of mercy! In the name of the father, son and holly ghost, Amen.

Thank you so much. It means the world to us.

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was pretty badly injured over Memorial Day weekend. People think it’s funny and it kind of is, but I broke my tailbone (saccrum in 3 places and my coccyx) I also sprained or tore a muscle in my buttcheek (yah yah, laughter) which has left me with a huge knot of scar tissue. Although it’s been more than 12 weeksand my bones are most likely mended, I still have quite a bit of pain. It’s effecting a lot of things in my life so I could use some prayers.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a pain in the butt. Sorry could not resist. My brother slipped on ice last year straight on his butt and broke his tailbone and it still sucks for him. Got you covered for a speedy recovery for you and him. He still had to use a little butt air cushion to sit on kills him all day. Hope it gets better

ccoffel81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fiancé dog has an Insulinoma on her pancreas. It has stopped working, been two days. She has been at vet. I live In A small town so we had to overnight test results to a state university. Waiting in limbo. Thanks for prayers.

Thanks to all first responders!!!!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fiancé dog has an Insulinoma on her pancreas. It has stopped working, been two days. She has been at vet. I live In A small town so we had to overnight test results to a state university. Waiting in limbo. Thanks for prayers.

Thanks to all first responders!!!!

Our pets are family too! Prayers going out!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praise God. I just did find this thread. It helps me to understand why this hobby website is so different and why I like it so much. I have been censored on RC for discussing God.
A brother in Christ,
Patrick

This is a different forum for sure. Praise the Lord!

I was pretty badly injured over Memorial Day weekend. People think it’s funny and it kind of is, but I broke my tailbone (saccrum in 3 places and my coccyx) I also sprained or tore a muscle in my buttcheek (yah yah, laughter) which has left me with a huge knot of scar tissue. Although it’s been more than 12 weeksand my bones are most likely mended, I still have quite a bit of pain. It’s effecting a lot of things in my life so I could use some prayers.

Prayers for healing coming your way!

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my neighbor and best friend's brother is in Kidney shut down :( Walt could use your guys prayers as could his brother KP and their family. Sadly he's already been through a lot having been blind for the last 10 year due to glaucoma. Now this.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my neighbor and best friend's brother is in Kidney shut down :( Walt could use your guys prayers as could his brother KP and their family. Sadly he's already been through a lot having been blind for the last 10 year due to glaucoma. Now this.

Prayers for him and the family!