Official Micromussa lordhowensis (formerly Acanthastrea lordhowensis) Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter its fry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
some of the corals are very nice but some of you photoshopping pros need to tone the saturation down a bit. the colors are smearing!

My pics were taken from the camera and downloaded directly to the internet with no processing. I only adjusted the white balance. I don't have photoshop and the pics weren't saturized at all.
 
My pics were taken from the camera and downloaded directly to the internet with no processing. I only adjusted the white balance. I don't have photoshop and the pics weren't saturized at all.

I can tell. Your pics look good. Like I said, just referring to some of the pics that were so poorly photoshopped that the colors start to smear.
 
SH102145.jpg
 
Beautiful acans everyone. here is a photo of my nicest acans. I had to frag the mini colony in half a few months ago due to random melting of the polyps. It is still not back to the size it was before I fragged it.

DSC01308.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new