**Official Cali Kid Fall Coral Fest Sale Thread**SUNDAY NOV 13th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the official Cali Kid Corals/ R2R Fall Coral Fest Sale Thread! Here you will find all info pertaining to the live sale (rules, shipping info, teaser pics...etc)

AFTER 1113 1080x1080 (1).jpg

SHIPPING: Click here to purchase your shipping module
https://www.calikidcorals.com/collections/shipping

All Orders unless local pick-up must purchase shipping module. No exceptions

All shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Shipping days are Monday - Wednesday

Our normal shipping DOA policy applies DOA Policy

Local-pick is available for California Residents at both Whittier and Concord locations. Select Local pick-up at check out

TIPS: We recommend you register an account on our website www.calikidcorals.com for a quicker check out process during the Live Event.

Keep checking this thread for updates, teasers, etc...

We look forward to see you here!

- Cali Kid Team

Cali Kid Corals

559A0330 (1)-2.jpg LS 1113 1080x1080.jpg AFTER 1113 360x280 (1).jpg

Last edited:

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the official Cali Kid Corals/ R2R Fall Coral Fest Sale Thread! Here you will find all info pertaining to the live sale (rules, shipping info, teaser pics...etc)

LS 1113 1080x1080.jpg

Sale will begin at 9:00 AM PT. There will One-of-a-Kind pieces, Raffle Prizes, Giveaways & FREEBIE frags and games brought you by @CodyBot

SHIPPING: Click here for a pre sale discount on shipping modules!
All Orders unless local pick-up must purchase shipping module. No exceptions

All shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Shipping days are Monday - Wednesday

Our normal shipping DOA policy applies DOA Policy

Local-pick is available for California Residents at both Whittier and Concord locations. Select Local pick-up at check out

RULES: All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the check out process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT. We recommend creating an account to make the check out process easier and faster. Store credit, discount codes, and vouchers are not allowed during the Live Sale. All orders are FINAL. No store credit or raffled vouchers can be used on this live sale.

Games/Giveaway Rules:
Max 2 FREE CORALS per customer. Customer must purchase shipping AND at least one live sale coral.

RAFFLE(S): Each item purchase receives one entry for the grand prize. Raffle will take place soon after the Live Sale. Winners will be announced on this thread!

GRAND PRIZE: Stratosphere Zoa (actual zoa not pictured)

559A0330 (1)-2.jpg

TIPS: We recommend you register an account on our website www.calikidcorals.com for a quicker check out process during the Live Event.

Keep checking this thread for updates, teasers, etc...

We look forward to see you here!

- Cali Kid Team

Cali Kid Corals
Nice shipping price, of course the one vendor I'm close enough to for local pickup. Will you have Acrolandia in this sale?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
READY FOR THE GAMES AND GIVEAWAYS!!!!
The games and prizes will start tomorrow afternoon at roughly 4:30PM PT tomorrow!

Keep in mind, the pre-game prizes will not count towards the one prize per person limit on the day of the sale. So get wild on the pre-sale games, and double your winnings!

yoda-patience.gif

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.9%
Back