*Official Summer Live Event Sale Thread - SUN May 22nd*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SMASH BROTHERS

I'm pumped about the Meta Quest 2 grand prize! For those that haven't ever experienced virtual reality, you better buckle up! It's quite literally like stepping into a new world! In the spirit of the prize, I'm feeling some video game themed games!

For this game, I have picked 8 famous video game characters and it's time for them to go head to head in an all out brawl tournament! Your job is to guess who will win! Post your guess bracket (march madness style bracket) and for every correct guess you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then no more guesses. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Here's an example of how your guess should look:

bracket thumbnail.jpg

Canadrian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SMASH BROTHERS

I'm pumped about the Meta Quest 2 grand prize! For those that haven't ever experienced virtual reality, you better buckle up! It's quite literally like stepping into a new world! In the spirit of the prize, I'm feeling some video game themed games!

For this game, I have picked 8 famous video game characters and it's time for them to go head to head in an all out brawl tournament! Your job is to guess who will win! Post your guess bracket (march madness style bracket) and for every correct guess you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then no more guesses. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

bracket thumbnail.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sonic for sure and I have heard of Pokémon thru my nephew. The rest are????
I had daughters, they weren’t big into gaming.
Sonic is from Sonic The Hedgehog
Ryu is from Street Fighter
Master Chief is from Halo
Solid Snake is from Solid Snake
Pikachu is from Pokemon
Link is from Zelda
Chris Redfield is from Resident Evil
Samus is from Metroid

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SMASH BROTHERS

bracket thumbnail.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SMASH BROTHERS

bracket thumbnail.jpg

bugzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With VR going the way it’s going, soon we won’t even need aquariums.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%

Back