• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

ON NOW: FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Apparently this will be a ramen only week
2020 as a whole has really led to me becoming quite the ramen connoisseur so if I may provide a recommendation I would strongly urge you to splurge and go with the ones that are already in their own bowl. They have about 3 dehydrated corn kernels and maybe two peas. As the saying goes, it just costs a little bit more to go first class!

footgal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
2020 as a whole has really led to me becoming quite the ramen connoisseur so if I may provide a recommendation I would strongly urge you to splurge and go with the ones that are already in their own bowl. They have about 3 dehydrated corn kernels and maybe two peas. As the saying goes, it just costs a little bit more to go first class!
YES! I like the spicy Kimchee bowls. Add some soy sauce, oil, and some thinly sliced beef or chicken... mmm. If you want to be extra fancy, cut a boiled egg in half and add some finely chopped chives and ginger

Richard Simon

View Badges
Reaction score
Ummm... I got the AOI again.. .can you put them on the same plug for me AOI AOI AOI (also got a text from credit card company to verify so please confirm that all is fine w my order - no issue for the first 13/14 frags)

Which do you prefer?

• A few LARGE, not as colorful less expensive, coral colonies filling your tank

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • A lot of TINY, but very colorful more expensive, frags covering the rock

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 8 15.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
TSM Aquatics