Onoze!!! THE sexiest 5.5g on the planet

R

reef-nut

View Badges
AWESOME! Ricordea is my favorite. WOW, you can have a awesome tank without halides!!!!!

OP
OP
fishes2889

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! The tank was taken down awhile ago...broke in the move from florida.

Hey powderblutang, i live in Emmaus. We should meet up for a trade...

R

reef-nut

View Badges
This is where I am headed with my 20 gallon nano. I love ricordea its my favorite coral. I have about 30 polyps now, but I need about 100 more to get the look I am looking for. There is a very large reef tank out there that has put there picture on before and they have a ricordea water fall. Its the coolest I have ever seen. I wish they would put it up again.

OP
OP
fishes2889

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah reef-nut! I intend to make the bottom of my 20g long into a ricordea garden and sps on the top end of the reef.

I would like to see the waterfall of ricordea...

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah reef-nut! I intend to make the bottom of my 20g long into a ricordea garden and sps on the top end of the reef.

I would like to see the waterfall of ricordea...
Keep us updated. I have never been able to keep sps with a bunch of rics myself. The sps seem to have bad reaction because of the slime the rics put out every-so-often. Maybe heavy skimming will take care of that problem.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back