Opinions on Natural Parasites Elimination

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m also aware the only 100% true way to get rid of these parasites is copper and a fallow period but I am wondering others experiences with the “natural remedies”.
If your looking for another answer besides the universal 'they are crap', your prolly not going to see much. Search the forum, there are a billion threads about stuff not working worth a crap.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m also aware the only 100% true way to get rid of these parasites is copper and a fallow period but I am wondering others experiences with the “natural remedies”.

Most of what you find on those in terms of "success" is
"I added it and then I didn't see the disease"

This is a very unreliable response, as many of these could have been written when the spots fell off, which doesn't mean it did anything. You will also find plenty of people who used it and didn't "see" it work as the fish got sick again. These very mixed responses, assuming that everyone performed the instructions correctly, lead to the conclusion that either the medicine doesn't work, or that some variations of the diseases are not impacted by the medicine. The former is far more likely, as many of these "medicines" have no studies or empirical data to back them up

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back