Orp probe for original apex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of tge apex classics? The black one before the newest came out. Can i use a milwaukee or any orp probe with a bnc connector? Ialso, is there any truth to the rumors that neptune is working on a lite. Im in the market for a light, if there's gonna be a neptune Id wait for it over getting a radion.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFAIK any BNC terminated ORP probe should work. Neptune already came out with a new version of the lite .... it’s the EL.

OP
OP
J

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What i thought. Mine is not the "lite", it was their full blown apex before they introduced the silver-orange version.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of the apex classics? The black one before the newest came out. Can i use a milwaukee or any orp probe with a bnc connector? Ialso, is there any truth to the rumors that neptune is working on a lite. Im in the market for a light, if there's gonna be a neptune Id wait for it over getting a radion.
Yes you can use any ORP probe. None of these companies make their own probes, they buy bulk quantities of probes from other companies that specialize in making scientific and industrial probes and then have their own names put on them.
So yes they are pretty much all standard when it comes to pH and ORP. You can buy different quality probes but they will all work so long as they have a BNC connector.

As for a light, I would imagine they are, since every other controller company make their own LED'S.
Due to Covid-19 I would imagine any such project would now be pushed back by several months, maybe even a year.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back