• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik V4 and Orphek Compact for sale

ghostman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downsizing and am willing to part with my some of my Orphek lights. I have an Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen1,for $550 shipped including the Orphek mounting bars. This is still in the box, and does not include the gateway.
I also have an Orphek Compact light for $300 shipped. Also used, but in the box. This does not include the gateway or mounting bars.
I am unsure if both lights are Gen1 or Gen2. I use the Gen1 gateway on my other light, and it works with these as well. PM is key.
These are the best lights I have ever used, and my current tank is gorgeous under the Orpheks. I would never use any other LED lights. Pics to come....

gilman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have taken both of these if they came up for sale in a few more weeks . I already have a gen 1 gateway too !
Just my luck .
GLWS sick lights !

Conway88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downsizing and am willing to part with my some of my Orphek lights. I have an Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen1,for $550 shipped including the Orphek mounting bars. This is still in the box, and does not include the gateway.
I also have an Orphek Compact light for $300 shipped. Also used, but in the box. This does not include the gateway or mounting bars.
I am unsure if both lights are Gen1 or Gen2. I use the Gen1 gateway on my other light, and it works with these as well. PM is key.
These are the best lights I have ever used, and my current tank is gorgeous under the Orpheks. I would never use any other LED lights. Pics to come....
Are they still available?

OP
OP
ghostman

ghostman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Compact is sold. Atlantik V4 gen 1 is still available with lots of interest. It will come with the hanging kit, universal mounting arms, and a gateway gen 1. Photos are just for show. I’ll prep everything better for shipping.

7ABC2B57-C65E-4588-BDC7-F6FD14EBEC5F.jpeg 7B4ABD11-B8FE-4158-84D9-3B5E7CF4B427.jpeg 40AD102C-DD05-47AE-99F7-EC87100B5FC1.jpeg

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messaged the seller days ago and have not heard from him.

OP
OP
ghostman

ghostman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One full size available. i moved, and the tank didn’t make it with me. Comes complete with the gateway.

Back