ReeffHusbWifey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here is my attempt at Aqua scraping
1st tank
Please any ideas wife and I would appreciate.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• 64368444699__162E0A4B-C60A-48FC-97A2-B746BD99C3A0.MOV
    4 MB

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This looks really good. How high do these go up in the tank? May have room to go higher. I like the rising of the structure from front to back. Gives it some depth and gives a lot of real estate for corals.

OP
OP
R

ReeffHusbWifey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks really good. How high do these go up in the tank? May have room to go higher. I like the rising of the structure from front to back. Gives it some depth and gives a lot of real estate for corals.
Thank you for the look, it rises almost 11 inches , i plan to do lps , with some sps across tops , noy yoo sure about flow across the bottom .

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the look, it rises almost 11 inches , i plan to do lps , with some sps across tops , noy yoo sure about flow across the bottom .
How tall is your tank? Will 11” only go about halfway up? If so, You could consider rising higher in a few places, especially for SPS corals which have higher lighting demands.
Agree with @Dbichler also on possibly adding some more caves for fish to hide into.

OP
OP
R

ReeffHusbWifey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How tall is your tank? Will 11” only go about halfway up? If so, You could consider rising higher in a few places, especially for SPS corals which have higher lighting demands.
Agree with @Dbichler also on possibly adding some more caves for fish to hide into.
Yes I will do that . I’m thinking on purchasing some live rock from my local pet store . To finish things off when I get a little closer to putting rock in the tank . Try and kill two birds with one stone .

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back