PA/MD Club Meeting Tentatively set for May 12th in MD

jen2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set to be our biggest meeting of the year, we'll have our May 12th meeting at our fellow member mrR333's house in MD this month. With the huge amount of support of a ton of new sponsors, the raffle is going to be insane! We have REALLY nice pieces of equipment and products from a variety of sponsors. No reason anyone should walk out of the meeting empty handed ;-) This is a "members only" meeting so if you're interested in joining our club now is a great time to check it out. Membership is only $20 per year and you'll probably make that back plus some at the meeting. This meeting is looking to be an outdoor/cookout type fun day and famililes are most certainly welcome! Mason Dixon Reef Club - Mason Dixon Reef Club Home

More info to follow! Meetings are divided among northern MD and the next few will be around Harrisburg/Hershey/Lancaster area.

OP
OP
jen2828

jen2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder of the meeting on Saturday...if you haven't signed up yet hop on the website and please sign up.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back