• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Parting out some of my high end collection

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
A

Akhval

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8066.jpeg

Better pics of the paint splatter and gb solar flare

OP
OP
A

Akhval

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bounce chalice sold.

Dropping price on pink wellso to 1800
Bsa paint splatters to 1150
Gb solar flare to 350

OP
OP
A

Akhval

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paint splatter and gb solar flare sold.

grafted scoly reduced to 1.5k

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Akhval

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why you on this mans post trolling? Im not even interested in these corals but pm him if you have a problem, people are obviously buying them, post yours for sale for cheaper if its a big deal to you
True but can’t help the internet.

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been like 11 years since I purchased a wellso so I truly wouldn't know! But that's a hefty price tag. They are pretty though!

OP
OP
A

Akhval

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been like 11 years since I purchased a wellso so I truly wouldn't know! But that's a hefty price tag. They are pretty though!
Hey man, your comments were respectful. I didnt mind you but the trolls otherwise have been a bit intrusive. Let me explain a bit. I bought this wellso picture below in 2022, so 2 years ago.
IMG_8289.jpeg

As documented above, it was purchased 2 years ago for about $800. I fed this thing mysis soaked in aminos pretty much daily for a long time and it gained bright and insane colors resulting in what it is now (the pink one above). All the changes and what it is currently looking like have been documented on my IG page.
IMG_8291.png

As you can see, all the effort and what you can say is negligible amount of aminos and foods went into coloring up this wellso. This is not a wild coral that came in last week or a month ago. This took effort and consistency getting it to color up, so I was asking for a price tag which I am comfortable letting it go for. I don’t mind if no one buys it. It is definitely a premium above what i paid but definitely cant neglect my money and effort. Only mirrorless/dslr pics do justice to that wellso.

Some may say its photoshop, but compare the surrounding corals to judge on the colors. Everything has been pictured and posted on my IG doctor.reefer (shameless plug so dont mind a follow! Haha)

Ryebreadiest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to the single polyp LPS that can’t be fragged (Acantho, Cynarina, trachy, etc) it’s really a situation where they are worth whatever someone will pay. Plain ones are pretty cheap these days, but once you get into unusual or uniquely colorful ones, it’s a bit like fine art. How much is a painting worth?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back