pH chart data not in sequential order

Osbie Feel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, wondering if you can help with an issue I am having with my historical pH chart.

I have had my reef-pi set up for about 3 weeks and everything has been running very satisfactorily. However this morning I saw the following when I checked the historical pH chart:
ph_chart_screenshot.png

As you can see the data for February 1st has been overlaid on the data from January 30. Rebooting the pi and reloading reef-pi has not fixed the issue. I also found this thread here where @Ranjib suggested increasing the values in the telemetry section, but this did not work, not to mention that I don't have enough data here to run up against that limit (default is 720 which is 30 days of readings). Please let me know what else I can try to get this data straightened out! Thanks

Sral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, wondering if you can help with an issue I am having with my historical pH chart.

I have had my reef-pi set up for about 3 weeks and everything has been running very satisfactorily. However this morning I saw the following when I checked the historical pH chart:
ph_chart_screenshot.png

As you can see the data for February 1st has been overlaid on the data from January 30. Rebooting the pi and reloading reef-pi has not fixed the issue. I also found this thread here where @Ranjib suggested increasing the values in the telemetry section, but this did not work, not to mention that I don't have enough data here to run up against that limit (default is 720 which is 30 days of readings). Please let me know what else I can try to get this data straightened out! Thanks
For me rebooting the PI and clearing the browser's cache (CTRL+F5) helped.

OP
OP
O

Osbie Feel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately I have tried that multiple times and it does not seem to have helped. Tomorrow the chart will 'catch up' with itself, I'm wondering if the problem will simply sort itself out then...

OP
OP
O

Osbie Feel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well good news, it was as I suspected, once the data caught up to data from the 31st, the chart seems to be back on track. So it seems the issue has sorted itself out.
ph_screenshot_2.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back